My English experience in college



My English background before this series of courses in college was really bad, if I have to qualify my level of this language from 1 to 10, 1 being painfully bad and 10 pretty awesome English teacher, I would definitely be more towards the painfully bad level.

Learning English in college has been a really difficult path, but I can definitely say that I have seen my progress, especially in my writing and reading skills. Regrettably because of online classes I couldn’t progress enough as if it was in the classroom with my classmates and a teacher this past couple of years. My favorite part of this subject have been doing blogs, its an awesome experience specially because I get to know the experiences of my classmates and interact with them in a different way of what I am used to.

One of the most difficult aspects of learning English for me is the speaking part, pronunciation and fluidity are skills that I am really lacking. For improving this skills my boyfriend have told me that is really important to listen a lot of content in English for example podcast and others. I try to all weeks watch series in English with subtitles in the same language, I listen music every day and sometimes I read scientific work without translation. Maybe in the future I would like to travel to a country that speaks this language natively.




Comentarios

  1. It is excellent to practice with music and TV series with subtitles! That helps us a lot, I do it too asjasjjsa regards Danny

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What good ways to improve in English, I also use them, especially watching series hahahaha greetings <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Im sure that you are gonna talk as native in futuree. Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I will also travel to a country that speaks English

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the pronunciation is very difficult, but you will be able to improve :)!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The important thing is that progress was seen! Don't be discouraged, there is always room for improvement! Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Learning English in a classroom would have been much better, it's true

    ResponderEliminar
  8. the pronunciation is hard for me too! but I think we need more practice and we will speak like natives

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I would also like to travel! I think it would be a good way to continue learning the language.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE STORY BEHIND A PHOTOGRAPH

The Best Field Trip EverThe Best Field Trip Ever

Changes to my study programme