Friends

 For me a friend is  someone who are in the good and bad moments of life. i value in a friend that are be a good person, positive, affective and respectful.

I think that in the past I made friends easily, now it isn’t like that, maybe because it’s not very relevant for me anymore,  I suppose that it could be because I consider that I already have enough. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I can’t see them as much as I would like to

 

my best friend is Yasna, she is a very cheerful, affective and amusing person. She is always with me when I need her. I met her around 10 years ago, when we were in elementary school. We have a beautiful friendship <3. Yasna is definitely a very good friend.

 

Still I keep in touch with some friends  high school. Before the pandemic I could see them more regularly, but just now is complicated :C





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE STORY BEHIND A PHOTOGRAPH

The Best Field Trip EverThe Best Field Trip Ever

Changes to my study programme