MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 One of my favourite devices is my Photographic camera. A couple years ago I wanted a camera to photograph wild plants and animals, so last year's christmas my daddy gifted me one, and that  made me very happy. Unfortunately due to the pandemic I have not been able to go out much to photograph wild life,  but i used it a lot on my  summer  holidays  in the  Atacama region, where i took pictures of cactus and wild animals like guanacos, foxes, iguanas, lizards, among other species.  Sometimes  when I get bored i  take pictures of my dog and garden. I love  my camera because it allows me to capture moments of things that i really enjoy , like wild life , and share them in my social media for  my friends and  family  . Sharing this pictures also educate about chilean Flora and fauna.  I suppose my life without my camera  would'nt be so different but definetly more boring.









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE STORY BEHIND A PHOTOGRAPH

The Best Field Trip EverThe Best Field Trip Ever

Changes to my study programme