My future job

 

My dream work as forest engineer

 I would love to work as a forest engineer in a company, NGO or Public Service that dedicates to conservation of biodiversity, obviously in an area related to trees conservation, study of plagues and other hazards that can affect them. I imagine that it would be outdoors, walking under big dense forests in south Chile, doing field work and researching the state of different species of the zone where i am working. Preferably I would like to work between “Región de Los Rios” and “Región de Aysen” in the south of our country.

In the future I imagine my self living in the countryside of southern Chile, surrounded by dense native forests, and near the location of my dream work, so I don’t have to travel a lot, immerse in the beauty of this part of my country. My earnings could be something that allows me to live a peaceful life in the countryside and travel to see my family or vacation from time to time.



Also in the near future I would like to specialize in Plagues, and research about this interesting topic really important for the conservation of our native species. Maybe I also would like to do a master degree in another country for further develop of this knowledge in the near future.





Comentarios

  1. wow specialize in plagues should be very interesting and important :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Live in the south of chile will be a really beautifull expriencie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its nice to see that people have interest in conservation of biodiversity. I think your plans sound very cool!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE STORY BEHIND A PHOTOGRAPH

The Best Field Trip EverThe Best Field Trip Ever

Changes to my study programme