My favourite movie

 

¿Which is my favorite movie? ¿When was it released? ¿What is it about? ¿Who are his main characters? ¿What the movie is trying to represent or tell? ¿What lesson(s) it leaves?


Lilo and Stich

Lilo and Stich, is the only movie that I have watched fully more than 10 times, is an animated movie that released in 2002, when I was only 3 years old, but despite this I grow up watching this movie over and over again, even today I enjoy it as It was the first time that I saw it.

This animated movie from Disney is, in the surface, about Stich, a rogue alien that was created by an intergalactic scientist, that became friend with a Hawaiian girl named Lilo, and they have super fun adventures trying to understand each other and hiding from the intergalactic police that is hunting down Stich. But on the bottom, the movie is about how love and respect can change even the most twisted of beings, this because Stich is a representation of some kind of “Frankenstein”, that is created by someone an treated like an object, but this time he faces the love and respect of Lilo, a little girl that the only thing that understood was that he was afraid and alone in the world and tried to help him.

In the end the movie is a compelling history about love and care, sentiments that we must have present when facing new creatures, environments and people.



Comentarios

  1. That movie is very entertaining, I remember when I was a kid I had several toys from the movie, it was always fun to watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love that movie, I saw it so many times that I learned the dialogue.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that movie and the friendship that lilo and stich have

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This movie is very entertaining, Stitch is very funny.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE STORY BEHIND A PHOTOGRAPH

The Best Field Trip EverThe Best Field Trip Ever

Changes to my study programme