A place I would like to visit

Welcome, today i will write about Australia.

I would like to travel to many countries but my favorite one is Australia. Because i would like to  appreciate his beatiful landscapes, exotic wild life and learn their culture

is commonly known that Australia has one of the most rich biodiversity world wild, being one the country with highest endemism in the planet. Also it is very safe place, it has really low criminal rates.  His capital city is Sidney widely known for his spectacular opera hause, the big  Sydney Harbour Bridge and his beatiful beaches

 


One of my biggest dreams it’s to live and work in Australia, but not permanently. I think that if I accomplish that I could improve my English a lot, meet new and interesting people and expand the frontiers of my knowledge about wildlife. This last point it’s the most important to me, because I would like to know everything that I can in this life about the worlds most exentric and rare specimens.





Comentarios

  1. I really love koalas! I like the australian accent too, so good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi i also would like to go to Australia, good choose. I hope you go there someday

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE STORY BEHIND A PHOTOGRAPH

The Best Field Trip EverThe Best Field Trip Ever

Changes to my study programme