WILD ANIMALS AND PETS


ANIMALS AND PETS

I like pets a lot, because they give so much unconditional love and make great company to their masters, but  they demand of a lot responsibility from us.

When I was fourteen at Christmas, my mom gifted me my first and only pet. His name is Llugui, it's a small puddle, is naughty and it likes to play all day. For the time being, i wouldn’t like to have other pets, It is enough for me with Llugui, but in the future if I have my own house and  a job, i'd like to have a lot of dogs, I could have cats also, but i'm allergic.😢

The best pets are definitely dogs, because they are really loyal, loving and amusing.

If I could become an animal I would like to be an elefant, becouse they live in communities, are really smart and are one of the biggest animals in the world.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE STORY BEHIND A PHOTOGRAPH

The Best Field Trip EverThe Best Field Trip Ever

Changes to my study programme