My decision about my studies

When i was a child i dreamed of being teacher and vet, because i liked to think about being able to teach and also i really loved animals. After finishing school i had differents carrers options in mind at the same time, i used to be really passionate about a lot of things, one of my passions was chemistry, that's why i finally decided to study chemistry in the university of chile. But after the first semester i realized that my greatest passion was nature, what triggered my decision to study forest engineering was my love about cactus and being around forests. So far my experience has been positive, what I enjoy the most are subjects of biology and practices. I would like to find a job far away from the city and dedicate myself to the conservation of nature.





Comentarios

  1. Hi! I would also like to work outside the city. The country is better!! What do you think?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE STORY BEHIND A PHOTOGRAPH

The Best Field Trip EverThe Best Field Trip Ever

Changes to my study programme